Thursday, February 25, 2016

Jennifer Lopez Experiences “Goosies” on Her Face for the First Time on American Idol; Watch the Performance of this Contestant


Sonika Vaid was the first American Idol contestant that made Jennifer Lopez experience “goosies” on her face. Usually J.Lo praised the performances of American Idol 2016 contestants by saying that she felt goose bumps all over her body. This earned Sonika Vaid a slot in the next round.


Sonika Vaid on American Idol 2016


According to Jennifer Lopez:


"I don't think I've ever got goosies on my face. That was the first time. Usually it's in my legs or my arms. I felt it in my cheeks. It was crazy! The way your voice sits in the music is so out of this world. It's insane. It's so beautiful."


Sonika Vaid nailed Celine Dion’s “I Surrender” that earned the judge’s approval.

The top 4 contestants who were chosen to advance to the next round (Top 10) without battling it with the other contestants were:

·         La'Porsha Renae
·         Dalton Rapattoni
·         Olivia Rox
·         Trent Harmon

Watch Sonika Vaid’s incredible performance below. Video courtesy of VEVO.     Sonika Vaid’s audition was considered also the Best Audition on American Idol during her episode. Video is courtesy of Music World.  

1 comment: